Captivate by Carrie Jones
Summary
This book is the sequel to Need...So, in order not to write any spoilers, here's a very vague summary. Zara and her friends are back to battle more pixies. The king's desires grow but Zara will still not turn pixie. As more and more pixies migrate to the area, she, Nick, Issie, and Devyn must continue to be creative in thwarting their ever-growing needs.
Personal Thoughts
I liked this book a lot. However, it felt as though it was a massive set-up for the third novel. I like series books that could, if necessary, stand on their own. This book couldn't. There were some interesting parts and Zara has to make some really tough decisions that I certainly don't envy. (My biggest decisions revolve around when to do laundry and which book to read next!) I'm anxious to see what the third book holds for Zara and her buddies.

omg! love this book! reading it now! Need was crazy awesome to, if u like this then i highly recommend the book "Raven" by Allison Van Diepen! it includes romance, action, supernatural/fanticy, and more awesomeness!
ReplyDelete