Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I, Q: The White House

I, Q: The White House by Roland Smith

Summary (from book jacket)
In Book Two: The White House, readers are taken on another thrilling caper.  But it's going to be even more difficult for Q and Angela to sort out the "good guys" from the "bad guys" when the new playing field is 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Personal Thoughts
I enjoyed this book.  It has a few twists I didn't see coming.  It was a little predictable at times, but I was still guessing at who the moles in the White House were and if they would actually succeed in whatever terrorist attempt they would be making.  It was a great follow up to Book One.  My one complaint is that this felt very much like it was written only as set-up for the third novel.  The ending, while complete for the book, requires a conclusion, which I'm assuming we'll see in the third installment.

No comments:

Post a Comment